I don't watch reality TV nor see anything out of it, today I found this incredible clip from "Britain got Talent"; Paul Potts, introverted humble mobile phone salesman, who dreamed his life to do what he feel he was born to do appeared in the show and blew away millions of hearts by his amazing talent. I watched this clip many times, every time I watch the video I get Goosebumps and tears in my eyes.. such an inspirational endowment.
Music isn't in my soul but my desire to feel and see Paul's performance and the sheer joy I sense through every nerve of my being as I watched will be something I will repeat again and again. This has opened my eyes more towards to Opera.
I can see next Pavarotti in him!
Kudos Paul!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow! that was the second song to bring tears to my eyes. Guess i missed it (i do not watch TV).
This, was the first that brought tears to my eyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zBxt_w8_zQ
Got that by email...
She's just Six and will go a long way with her soothing voice. Almost everyone born with so much potential and have yet to realize it.
Thanks for the link mate!
tks for putting this in your blog !!
astounding
Post a Comment